Wednesday, September 19, 2012

How's your bucket list going?

Mists of Pandaria launches in a few short days. Many people take the last few weeks of an expansion to get their affairs in order, gather mats, clean up their bank space or finish off those last few pesky achievements and I'm no different. A few weeks ago I posted my own bucket list and have been making better progress than I'd hoped, but I still have a lot to do.
  • Heroic Madness - Done. I've only actually downed it once due to a variety of obstacles and I didn't get the Lifebinder's Handmaiden, but I'm running around Orgrimmar with "Savior of Azeroth" over my alt's head and that's all I really wanted. I'm done with content before it's replaced for the first time in my WoW career. I'm pretty happy about that. 
  • Heroic Ragnaros - Done. Oddly enough, I actually had to buy this one. Pugs and OpenRaid groups only wanted people who had killed it before so getting in there was proving to be a challenge. I wanted to get it done before the drop rate on the Pureblood Firehawk was nerfed and I didn't want to risk a losing roll, so when a guild on my server started selling kills at a pretty reasonable price (a fraction of what we'll see later this week) I jumped on it.
  • Glory of the Firelands Raider - Almost done. The only thing that stands between me and a Corrupted Firehawk is a group that can dodge tornadoes on Alysrazor.
  • Level Alchemy on two more characters - Never even started and probably won't in the next few days. 
  • Tabard of the Scarlet Crusade - Done. Even went out there on my bank alt Paladin and got one for her. 
  • Cap Honor/JP on my main - Mostly done. She's capped on Honor, but I still need about 2,000 more Justice Points before Tuesday. Since my 5.0.4 lag issues seem to have finally cleared up it shouldn't take me more than a couple hours grinding dungeons. 
  • Decide which character I'm going to level after my Warlock - Done, I guess. I like playing my Hunter and there's no time that is more profitable for gathering professions than the first few weeks of an expansion, so her Herbalism is going to be very nice to have early on. But the same can be said of my Shaman and Skinning. So, while I haven't really decided yet, I've at least narrowed it down to two instead of 8.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment